NeuroStreet is the Industry’s unique patented PERCEPTUAL COGNITIVE TRAINING SYSTEM for active traders and investors. In as little as 6 Minutes a day, you can train your cognitive abilities to be an elite performer just like professional athletes and military personnel. NeuroStreet emerged out of 20 years of neuroscience research and is partnered with Faubert Labs from the University of Montreal.
Trading is A Performance Based Business…
Our Training Protocol Translates to Quick, Measurable, Improvements in Real-World Trading Abilities Such As:
- Improving mental resistance to fatigue
- Faster cognitive responsiveness when looking at multiple screens
- Enhanced focus when analyzing trades and managing risk
- Processing & comprehending complex information, especially fast markets!
- Increased abilities towards multitasking and making fast decisions under high-pressure environments
- Self-assessment towards cognitive planning during pre/post market prep
- Application planning based on cognitive daily performance
- Risk reduction based on cognitive state
NeuroStreet is Backed by Science.
- Executive Function – Staying on task, analyzing, planning
- Working memory – Understanding, problem-solving
- Brainwave Speed – Alertness, learning, neuroplasticity
- Attention – Awareness, focus, concentration
- Response Control – Controlling impulsivity and behavior
- Mental Processing Speed – Comprehending information quickly
Why 3D Glasses?
Processing visual information in 3D engages higher-order brain functions that aren’t activated in 2D. This boosts training effects for real-world performance needs. Research at the Faubert Lab shows that 3D heightens Neurostreet performance and that Neurostreet measures can reveal differences in 3D processing abilities across different populations.
Trading is a performance-based business and the more we work on ourselves, the sharper, faster, more capable we are to be equipped to trade like a professional. It’s time to upgrade your #1 trading resource – Your Brain!
*These relationships are either direct or indirect through our medical and sports performance partners. Elite athletes and skilled specialists from teams and organizations like these. All trademarks and logos are intellectual property and owned by the respective organizations listed, not NSTA.”