Waves – Overview
Are You Having Trouble Identifying Repetitive Patterns Of Waves In The Market To Correctly Place Your Entry And Exit At The Right Time?
You are if you are using rudimentary tools built from lagging data that can’t simply cut it! You attempt to build your own strategy that does not have the statistical proof to show that it would work in real-time trading. You join trading rooms, only to find that they don’t actually show you how to decipher wave theory successfully. Worst yet, you are using purchased indicators that do not expose corrective or impulse pattern recognition!
You end up trading without knowing whether you are in a corrective or impulse move, resulting in you entering trade with too much unnecessary risk and exiting trade too soon without proper trade management data that can nurture larger profits. You buy and sell the market when the wrong waves are stacked against you and you are caught trapped against opposing market direction while being prone to trading at the end of a Trend or the wrong location in Corrections. You experience consistent losses and/or sub par results due to the insufficient tools you have and subsequently, lose confidence if your own abilities.
All simply because of one thing: You Do Not Have The Correct Wave Tools In Your Toolbox.
You Doubt Your Every Trade Decision Because…
- You Have No Way To Spot Impulse Waves vs. Corrective Waves
- You Trade In The Direction Of The Market Not Knowing That It Is Expected To Reverse
- You Enter Too Late in Either the Impulse or Corrective Waves
- You Chase Unprofitable Trades At The End of Impulse Waves
- You Have No Way To Identify Impulse Waves 1, 3 or 5 Or Corrective Waves 2 or 4
- You Chronically Get Stopped Out Before The Trade Works Out
- You Trade Directional Strategies In Reversal Points
- You Guess Where To Place Your Entry and Stops
- You Use Wave Analysis in Oscillating Markets vs Trending Markets
- You Don’t Know When To Use Wave Theory And When To Avoid It Based On Market Conditions
- You Can’t Determine When To Use Bearish or Bullish Wave Count
- You Don’t Know Where To Identify Price Reversal Zones Or Spot Validation And Invalidation Levels
How Do You Stop Second Guessing?
More products and education doesn’t equal more success. Successful trading only requires the correct market structure and pattern analysis. Without knowing where corrective and impulsive moves are on a price chart, you are simply guessing against other traders who do. Lagging indicators will keep you a reactive trader instead of providing you the foresight to trade.
WAVES removes unnecessary trading hype and provides what matters most through its “Market Context & Wave Pattern Recognition”. By looking at each corrective and impulse move in the market, you can take precision entries and exits using knowledge of where you can expect the market to stop and continue based on market geometry.
Having this knowledge allows you to participate at the same level as the institutions, without getting trapped at the end of trends or whipped around in corrective moves. With wave analysis, you will know in advance where to trade and where not to trade so you only participate when it matters most.
Introducing WAVES: The Easiest Way To Help You Understand Market Patterns To Achieve The Most Successful Trading.
With the Waves, you can stop second guessing your strategy and market analysis by showing you exactly where the market is expected to correct or expand relative to repeating pattern recognition and market geometry. Now you can identify the highest probability trade locations using proper wave analysis in corrective or impulse moves.
WAVES will allow you to trade confidently while…
- Knowing when to use wave theory and when to avoid it based on market conditions
- Determining when to use bearish or bullish wave count
- Knowing where to identify price reversal zones
- Knowing where to spot validation and invalidation levels
- Using the correct pattern recognition to no longer miss out on better trades
- Capturing trades that offer high probability and low risk scenarios
- Using universal strategies and tools for day trading or swing trading futures, forex and stocks on any timeframe and for any trader type.
- Learning in multiple environments (self-study, live markets and trading community)
- Learning to access the most advanced waves software built by the industry best programmers
- Making a consistent income from the markets
The WAVES Software Gives You 10 Tools In 1:
- Market structure settings allows for custom alterations of swing strength for wave detection.
- Automated impulse wave counts 1,3 and 5
- Automated corrective wave counts 2 and 4
- Bearish wave count
- Bullish wave count
- Custom guide displays for validation and invalidation levels
- Custom zone display for corrective and objective price reversal zones
- Real time wave counts
- Historical wave counts
- Enhanced easy-use custom graphics User-Interface
Sounds like WAVES is for you? Join Our Next Webinar. With The NeuroStreet Online Training That Goes With It…
- You Will Receive The Most Comprehensive Live Market Training In The Industry
- You Will Eliminate The Lack Of Trust In Your Strategy
- You Will Put An End To Second Guessing Your Trading, Your Success And Your Ability To Profit From Trading
- You Will Stop Chasing Product Vendors And Learn How To Become Consistent
- You Will Follow Rules-Based Trading Environments, While Learning How To Leverage The Data That Institutions Use To Trade Against The Retail Public
- You Will Easily Learn How To Use And Apply Our Advanced Software To Make Trading Easy
- You Will Be A Part Of A Trading Community With Others That Share Your Interest In Which You May Discuss And Learn From Each Other
- You Will Build Trust In Your Ability To Succeed, Make Money And Reach Your Goals
Commonly Asked Questions:
Q: Does the software come with education on how to use it?
A:Yes, the indicator comes with a complementary suite of training and education videos.
Q: Is this a subscription or a one-time purchase?
A: This is strictly a one-time purchase only. We will not bill your credit card again.
Q: What trading platform is this software available for?
A: The indicator is currently available for NinjaTrader 7 & 8.
Q: Do I get any instructions on how to use the software?
A: Yes, we provide a very comprehensive user manual with your purchase
Why choose Waves?
I hate counting waves, but I do like to know where I am when I’m in a wave count. I’m pretty neurotic, until I start locking in profit, but knowing where I am in a pullback and where to get out if I’m wrong, (the invalidation levels) makes me slightly less so. Thanks to the Waves software, I don’t have count waves, it does it in real time for me so I can look for trades with a good reward to risk ratio.
I had long been wanting to try out Elliott Wave theory, reading articles, watching videos, but was left thinking that at best this would be an art, rather than a science. I would need to spend many, many hours to learn and practice recognizing the patterns, and even then I would be picking my own wave. I could easily come up with a different wave count than the expert. So when Sean demonstrated the Waves indicator and explained that the rules built into the system would be executed consistently, I decided this was the system I had been seeking.
Sound like the solution to the trading riddle you’ve been looking for?
Then your next best step is to check out our Trade Room Access to see if our online training and software might be a good fit for your trading style. If you’re serious about having the tools and the knowledge that gives you an advantage over all your competition — We should talk!