Are you missing out on high-probability trade setups or being distracted by false trade signals?
If you’re trading without internal data from the institutions, chances are you find yourself buying or selling when the markets are stacked against you. Market noise and false readings can lead to late entry or improper trade management and expose you to too much risk when it’s not necessary!
Without knowing where true volume confluence lines up for the strongest areas of support and resistance, you’ll keep getting stuck trading on the wrong side of the market – Losing faith in your ability to make money as a trader and achieve your goals.
How can you tell you’re on the wrong side of a trade?
- You don’t know where the true levels of support and resistance are located
- You trade using false levels driven by incorrect data
- You rely on levels from market structure rather than levels created from volume and orderflow
- You take trades heading into major levels of support and resistance that can reduce the trade probability
- You aren’t using support and resistance to support trade locations for increased probability
- You are using rudimentary tools instead of advanced analysis that identify the strongest levels of volume influence
- You are trading when support and resistance is working against the trade area
- You’re not letting profits run to proper levels
- You get into trades too soon while not waiting for trade confirmation at key levels of volume
- You don’t know how to use volume support and resistance properly
Is it really possible to increase my trade probability?
Yes. With the right knowledge and trade signals, you can increase your effectiveness by defining clear entry and exit points for the highest probability for success.
The VPC_Levels solves this by removing unnecessary trading hype and provides what matters most “Volume Confluence”. By combining multiple timeframe micro and macro volume confluence using the most important volume data available to traders, you can take precision entries and exits using the internal view of the market and witness what the big players do to trade against the retail public.
Having this internal knowledge allows you to participate at the same level as the institutions without getting trapped against their trade decisions. With support and resistance created from volume, you will know in advance where to trade and where not to trade so you only participate when it matters most.
Introducing the Volume Profile Confluence Levels…
The VPC_Levels stops you from second guessing your trading strategies by showing you exactly where volume confluence lines up for the strongest areas of support and resistance. Now you can identify the most important levels in trading so you can rely on key volume data to support your trade entry and exit locations. With it, you’ll be able to determine…
- Volume Profile Confluence
The multiple time-frame algo uses volume confluence from the (POC/VWAP/VAH/VAL) to produce the strongest levels of support and resistance created from institutional volume data.
- How to Differentiate Volume Levels
Select which levels to display depending on the volume data you wish to use. This allows us to look inside the data to determine how each volume level is produced so we can know in advance which levels offer the strongest probability for trading.
- Selecting Bar Periods for calculating levels
Select which time-frame and periodicity the volume levels are derived from so we can adjust the volume to match our trading styles, tools and strategies.
- Swing Time Frame Parameters
Control the amount of volume levels you wish to display so you can increase or reduce the amount of levels. This also allows for controlling the data so you can adjust to each market’s volatility and volume independently.
- Multi-Time-frame Look-back Periods
Select the amount of days to use in calculating the volume profile confluence. This allows for using large amounts of data to display the highest probability levels over larger sample sizes when trading on small time-frames.
Sounds like Volume Confluence is for you? Join Our Next Webinar And Live Trading Room.
- You Will Use Advanced Software To Make Trading Easy To Learn And Simple To Apply
- You Will Receive The Most Comprehensive Live Market Training In The Industry
- You Will Access To The Most Advanced Volume Confluence Software Built By The Industry’s Best Programmers
- You Will Stop Chasing Product Vendors And Learn How To Become consistent
- You Will Increase Confidence In Your Approach And Abilities
- You Will Put An End To Second Guessing Your Trading, Your Success And Your Ability To Profit From Trading
- You Will Follow Rules-Based Trading Environments, While Learning How To Leverage The Data Institutions Use To Trade Against The Retail Public
- You Will Be A Part Of A Trading Community With Others That Share Your Interest In Which You May Discuss And Learn From Each Other
Commonly Asked Questions:
Q: Does the software come with education on how to use it?
A:Yes, the indicator comes with a complimentary suite of training and education videos.
Q: Is this a subscription or a one-time purchase?
A: This is strictly a one-time purchase only. We will not bill your credit card again.
Q: What trading platform is this software available for?
A: The indicator is currently available for NinjaTrader 8.
Q: Do I get any instructions on how to use the software?
A: Yes, we provide a very comprehensive user manual with your purchase
$1,995 / $1495 USD
Doesn't sound like the solution to the trading riddle you’ve been looking for?
Then your next best step is to check out our Trade Room Access to see if our online training and software might be a good fit for your trading style. If you’re serious about having the tools and the knowledge that gives you an advantage over all your competition — We should talk!