Print Profiler – (Orderflow Print) Overview
Print Profiler – (Volume Profile) Overview
Are You Getting Tricked, Trapped & Blindsided By Institutions — And Don’t Even Know It?
You are if you can’t see their bid /ask orderflow print and volume profile inside your price bars. That’s because institutions know your lagging price-based indicators blind you to their order flow volume that really drives price.
So you’ll keep buying the wrong side of the market — And they’ll keep picking your positions clean before you even think of entering or exiting nearly every trade.
How Can You Tell You’re Being Blindsided On Nearly Every Trade By The Institutions?
- You Have No Way To Spot The Order-Flow & Volume Of Big Players
- You Trade Where Volume Is Too Thin
- You Trade Where Volume Is Stacked Against You
- You Enter Too Soon Then Second Guess Your Entire Trade
- You Chase Unprofitable Trades
- You Chronically Get Stopped Out Before The Trade Works Out
- You Exit Trades Too Soon, Missing Out On Half The Profits
- You Guess Where To Place Your Stops
- You Rely On Lagging Indicators That Can’t See Order Flow Intell
- You Lose Far More Than You Win
Is It Really Possible To Stop Trading Against The Institutions?
Yes, as long as you have a way to see the same real-time order flow data the mighty institutional giants do. Our new Print Profiler solves this by removing the unnecessary trading hype and provides what matters most, institutional “Market Orderflow Print & Volume Profile”.
By looking inside each price bar to identify bid/ask orderflow print and volume profile, you can take precision entries and exits using the internal view of the market. This helps you see what the big players do to trade against the retail public.
Watching institutions key order flow intel allows you to trade right alongside them, without getting trapped against their trade decisions. With true market orderflow print and volume profile, you can know in advance where to trade and where not to trade — so you only trade when the risk is lowest and the rewards are highest.
Introducing The Print Profiler: The Easiest Way Possible To Let Your Profits Run With The Institutions
With the Print Profiler Suite, you could stop second guessing your abilities to trade and make a consistent income from the markets. Because you’ll be armed with universal strategies and tools for day trading or swing trading futures, forex and stocks on any timeframe, and for any trader type.
The Print Profiler Suite Gives You 5 Tools In One:
MARKET ORDER FLOW PRINT & BID/ASK IMBALANCES
- See true orderflow in each price bar so you can see the executed orderflow rather than guess what’s happening between buyers and sellers. This improves entry and exit strategies because it shows real-time orders being executed in each price bar, making it easier to spot the best locations to limit risk during a trade.
VOLUME PROFILE SUITE (3 tools in 1)
- Bar Volume Profile — Tracks volume in real time. This helps improve entry techniques by showing volume shifts intra-bar. It also helps improve trailing stop management because you can let winning trades run longer when volume supports the direction of the trade.
- Composite Volume Profile — Tracks institutional value and sentiment. This helps identify the macro view of daily volume and value. This will show you where the institutions are setting the environment for the day and maps out value areas important for directional sentiment.
- Manual Volume Profile — Allows you to create custom profiles around areas of trading interest, giving you the flexibility to draw custom volume profiles at areas you’re planning on trading while giving you inside volume data for executing your strategy.
BID/ASK SUPPLY & DEMAND ZONES
- Locate true supply and demand levels driven by market orderflow print imbalances (NOT SUPPORT & RESISTANCE). This shows you where the market has been deemed cheap (demand) or expensive (supply) so you can buy and sell at the correct locations set by the bigger players.
TRAPPED TRADER SIGNALS
- Identify buy and sell signals driven by exhausted order flow so you can get into a trade on the specific bar that offers the lowest risk due to trapped order flow.
DELTA DIVERGENCE SIGNALS
- Identify buy and sell signals when price moves in one direction but the (net) change in orderflow is signaling that the order flow does not support the directional move. These ‘divergent’ signals can help you avoid fake-outs or false moves while also signaling exhaustion at key levels that are crucial for timing entries and nailing exits.
And With The NeuroStreet Online Training That Goes With It…
- You’ll Smartly Trade With Internal Data Of Institutional Volume Profile And Orderflow Print
- You’ll Avoid Trades With Too Much Risk
- You’ll Stop Exiting Trades Too Soon
- You’ll Use Proper Trade Management Data That Can Nurture Larger Profits
- You’ll Never Buy And Sell When Order Flow Is Stacked Against You
- You’ll Know How To Protect Yourself From Stop Hunters
- You’ll Only Take Trades With Big Money Order Flow Intell Behind It
- You’ll Stop Trading On Emotions And Guessing How To Manage Risk
- You’ll Have Consistent Wins And Lower Risk
- You’ll Trust Your Ability To Reach Your Goals
Commonly Asked Questions:
Q: Does the software come with education on how to use it?
A:Yes, the indicator comes with a complementary suite of training and education videos.
Q: Is this a subscription or a one-time purchase?
A: This is strictly a one-time purchase only. We will not bill your credit card again.
Q: What trading platform is this software available for?
A: The indicator is currently available for NinjaTrader 7 & 8.
Q: Do I get any instructions on how to use the software?
A: Yes, we provide a very comprehensive user manual with your purchase
$1,995 USD / $1,495 USD
Why choose Print Profiler?
I have been a member of NeuroStreet since 2015. When I joined I was amazed with SDVolumeZones and Velocity Momo indicators and how they pinpointed supply and demand areas and new trade opportunities. The Print Profiler was next big development from Sean and his team and I was again blown away. Now I could analyze not just the zone but the order flow of all the bars. I had seen other order flow software before but they were clunky and hard to interpret. The Print Profiler with the options to show or hide features like the raw numbers, delta divergence, trapped traders and the volume clusters is amazing.
The indicator can be used in a simplistic fashion to look at values like POC, Value high and low areas or delve more in depth into the actual raw data. The indicator gives signals for Trapped Traders or Delta Divergence making the analysis clear. It is easy to use and switch between the modes making it perfect for the beginner or more advanced trader. As always Sean has both recorded educational videos and ongoing webinars to help teach the indicator’s use.
Michael’s trade room incorporates the indicator along with other NeuroStreet indicators into a trade plan that he teaches and executes live in the markets. He is a fantastic teacher with a great teaching style and makes full use of the Print Profiler. Personally the addition of the Print Profiler to my trading has opened up new trades and added confirmation to my prior setups. I like trading the Trapped Trader clusters in areas of SD Volume zones, Fibonacci levels or with VM Divergence. Although I have been using the software for a while now I feel I am just scratching the surface of its potential and I am constantly learning new nuances in Michael’s room.
I can wholeheartedly recommend the Print Profiler as a great indicator and NeuroStreet as a great company and educational resource.
As a trader who owns many trading software from different vendors, I enjoy programs from NeuroStreet. Here is the reason I like Print Profiler:
Print Profiler is the most sophisticated order flow analysis tool I ever owned. It works like a complex time and sale analytic tool a retail trader like me can put my hands on. The tool helps me make decisions when there are complex situation especially at the beginning of the trading session. The time and sale is impossible to understand if you use just Ninjatrader data. I had attempted to analyze the order flow using other tools but they just added more confusions.
Like many traders I use different programs for different situation. However, I always use Print Profiler in the core chart.
The Print Profiler makes it much easier to track the imbalance in orders between the buyers and sellers, and can be adjusted to show as much or as little detail as you can track. Michael Black uses the Print Profiler in every one of his trading room sessions. He describes himself as a “scalp to position” trader and shows us how the change in delta gives the temperature of the buyers and sellers. Michael will tell you in his trading room that the Print Profiler was what first connected him to the quality of Sean’s design and development team. Michael has been using it steadily for long enough that he recently had Sean add several new features, including the Heat Map histogram at the bottom.
The Print Profiler is the reason I became a member of NeuroStreet. It’s a huge package containing a lot of different tools to read and manipulate orderflow, and it’s the main software I use when trading.
You are able to read the footprint of the actual auction going on between buyer and seller inside each bar. This can be used to see when the supply or demand are drying out and the market is likely to change direction, or if the market is still strong and will continue to run. You’re also able to see orderflow during any selected time intervals, like hour, day, week, and where the market is according to value-area high/low, point of control etc.
What I like the most with NeuroStreet is that these tools are constantly modified and improved, and lately a heatmap was added which shows the volume in each bar and are color coded to show if delta is positive, neutral or negative. You also get automatic trade signals which can be used in addition to other confirming indicators.
I started day trading with Thinkorswim and was introduced to Ninjatrader in 2011. I switched to Ninjatrader because they have tick data while thinkorswim aggregates data (and trades against you in forex). I struggled for several years, until I learned about the importance of volume and wanted even more of an edge by seeing what is happening in real time. I tried other volume tolls that are (Free) and other inexpensive order flow tools under 500 bucks and although they are helpful they didn’t backfill data so you had to turn your machine on for a few hours before you start trading and everytime you switch instruments you lose the data, that was extremely limiting. I also wanted to keep using Ninjatrader, because I had accumulated other tools in that program.
I saw the Print Profiler presentation in 2016, and was immediately impressed. With Sean he is apparently very knowledgeable and a real trader not just a salesman. I like the ease, speed and flexibility of the application. The video training which came with the product was also top notch. I use Print Profiler to qualify all of my entries and to determine realistic stop placements and targets. I wouldn’t want to enter a day trade without first looking at the Print Profiler and would recommend it to anyone who is interested in improving their entries in short term trading.
I have purchased the PrintProfiler from Neurostreet and am very pleased with the product. At first it seems like there are a lot of parameters and it can feel overwhelming, but the training video and manual are great. I took the time to watch the video and read the manual. Then I spent time using each of the settings and becoming familiar with them. In just a day or two I felt at home and comfortable. I especially like the volume average displays built into the software. That is a unique concept I have not seen anywhere else. Basically it keeps track of the volume cluster, point of control, etc. of each bar and then plots that as a user defined moving average. I have found that to be very powerful. I also like to combine zones from the Print Profiler with zones from the SDVolumeZones. When both zones fall in the same range it adds some serious confluence to the trade. I understand there has been a recent upgrade to the Print Profiler that adds a heat map. I am anxious to study and learn how to use it effectively.
Sound like the solution to the trading riddle you’ve been looking for?
Then your next best step is to check out our Trade Room Access to see if our online training and software might be a good fit for your trading style. If you’re serious about having the tools and the knowledge that gives you an advantage over all your competition — We should talk!