Let’s put this into PERSPECTIVE…
- Make money consistently
- Protect capital and drawdowns
- Grow wealth bucket
- Time freedom
- Running your own business and being your own boss
- Traveling the world with a transferable business model
- Passion for the markets and trading industry
- Trusting your strategy & trading system
- Believing in yourself and your ability to produce consistent income
- Not second guessing everything you do in the markets
The list goes on….
Actually, we all have the best of intentions…However, the markets are not like any other job, industry or career path, and should not be treated as such. Every day is different. We have no guarantee of success and we have absolutely no control over the market…
All we have control over is our ability to manage risk and trade our strategy…
So, let’s rehash the need for personal coaching…
You may have a lot of trading knowledge, however, you still could be seriously struggling.
You possess the willingness, commitment and drive to succeed but still can’t seem to figure out why your not getting ahead?
Perhaps some of these ring true for you?
- Can’t follow your rules
- Over trading
- Trading to many markets
- Trading too many systems
- Aren’t producing consistent winning days
- Losses are larger than wins
- Can’t follow along in the trade room
- Learn better with a 1 on 1 environment
- Focus better with direct feedback
- Everything makes sense except when your trading alone
The list could also go on…
What’s the solution?
The only requirement for coaching is that you’re either a member of the NSTA school under one of our packages or you are a member of our Mastermind Program. We need to ensure you’re at least using our indicators and have been exposed to our members area education content.
This is the entire focus of the Legacy Coaching Program. To work with traders who have our systems, strategies and trading knowledge however need the extra help of an experienced trader, educator and coach who is familiar with the trading systems, software and has the ability to strip away all your trading baggage and help you break free of what’s holding you back in a personal one on one training environment.
Sound like something that could be of interest to you? NOT SO FAST…
In order to properly serve and actually help produce results, there is a lot of work that needs to be done on both sides…As a trader, you will be required to do the work. As a coach, we will need to take you through a coaching framework that helps get rid of all the stuff that isn’t working while putting you on the correct path.
The Legacy Coaching Framework Consists of 4 Phases:
- Contract Signing/Payment
- Fill out onboarding questionnaire
- Schedule time slots online with zoom
- Sign Coaching Agreement
Problem Solving Phase
- Troubleshooting trader problems
- Problem Solving for fast tracked results
- Defining Strategy & Signature Trade
- Focus on best trader direction
- Determine best trader markets
- Action plan for education
- Action plan for indicators
- Action plan for strategy
- Money Management planning
- Risk management planning
- Trade Plan Creation
- Sim Trading – Built track record
- Live Trading (Once Performance Ready)
- Review, Study & Ongoing Maintenance
- Trade plan and trade log review
Each session is done 1 on 1 with an experienced trading instructor.
Each session is done 1 on 1 with an experienced trading instructor. The sessions are held in zoom and recordings are provided for each session. Depending on the number of sessions booked by the trader, will determine how much can be accomplished at any given time.This is a tailored “ON DEMAND” service and will progress as fast or as slow as the trader demands.
All communication will be via email, and we will provide a shared dropbox or google drive folder to ensure back and forth communication with deliverables.
The service allows for booking 3, 5 or 7 sessions at a time.
Pay by clicking below. Once you complete payment you will receive an email with your coaching agreement plus a link to book your sessions with the instructor. You will also receive a questionnaire that you will be required to fill out prior to your first meeting. Upon your first meeting, you will set up all file sharing and start your coaching process.